PRONAR MPB 14.44 Mobile Trommel Screen
One of the smallest mobile trommel screens is the PRONAR MPB 14.44 mobile trommel screen, with a 4.44m long sieving drum. The MPB 14.44 trommel screen is compact, but is a work horse and is designed for easy maintenance and maximizing your work load.
The PRONAR MPB 14.44 mobile trommel screen has the advantages of handling a large work load while also being able to be moved by a truck and toed on public roads without applying for special permits. It also has large access covers and fast changing screen drums when a new mesh size is required.
- Energy Efficient – Low consumption of diesel.
- Easy Operation – Desktop controls to set and monitor desired parameters.
- Low Maintenance Costs – Manufacturing uses the latest technology for fast production and precision.
- Multiple Applications – From wood debris to municipal waste, the Projar MPB 14.44 will separate the debris from the dirt.
- Engine*: CAT 1.7l, 35 kW (47 HP), Stage V/Tier 4 Final; ABB, 30 kW (41 HP)
- Max Trommel Speed: 23 rpm
- Trommel dimensions (length/diameter)[FT]: 14.43/4.59
- Dimensions (length/width/height)[FT]: 35.07/7.38/12.66
- Weight [lbs]: 24,250
- Effective sieve surface [YD²]: 19.13
- Loading Height [FT]: 8.46
- In-feed Hopper Capacity [YD³]: 3.94