PRONAR MPB 18.47 Mobile Trommel Screen
The PRONAR MPB 18.47 is a mobile trommel screener designed for efficient screening and separation of a wide variety of materials. It features a large, 4.7m long by 1.8m sieving drum that rotates at a high speed to separate material by size. The drum is made of durable, wear-resistant steel, and is powered by a reliable, high-performance diesel engine. The screener also has a large, high-capacity feed hopper that allows it to process large volumes of material at once. Additionally, the MPB 18.47 is designed with a compact, streamlined structure, making it easy to transport and maneuver on site and transport on public roads without a permit. Overall, the PRONAR MPB 18.47 is a versatile and efficient machine that can be used in a variety of industries, such as construction, mining, and recycling.
- Energy Efficient – Low consumption of diesel and consumables.
- Easy Operation – Desktop controls to set and monitor desired parameters.
- Low Maintenance Costs – Manufacturing uses the latest technology for fast production and precision.
- Multiple Applications – municipal waste, mold, gravel, wood chips and wood waste, the Projar MPB 18.47 will separate debris from the dirt.
- Engine*: CAT 2.8l, 55 kW (75 HP), Stage V/Tier 4 Final; Deutz 2.9l, 55,4 kW (75 HP), Stage V/Tier 4 Final; ABB, 30 kW (41 HP); ABB, 45 kW (61 HP)
- Max Trommel Speed: 23 rpm
- Trommel dimensions (length/diameter)[FT]: 15.41/5.9
- Dimensions (length/width/height)[FT]: 36.05/8.36/12.63
- Weight [lbs]: 28,219
- Effective sieve surface [YD²]: 26.31
- Loading Height [FT]: 8.85
- In-feed Hopper Capacity [YD³]: 5.97/li>