PRONAR MPB 20.55g Mobile Trommel Screen
The PRONAR MPB 20.55g is a heavy-duty mobile trommel screener that is track driven and designed for efficient screening and separation of a wide range of materials. It features a large, 18.04 foot long drum that rotates at high speed to effectively separate materials by size. The drum is constructed of high tensile steel, and powered by a powerful diesel engine for reliable performance. The PRONAR 20.55g trommel screen also has a large, high-capacity feed hopper that allows it to process large volumes of material with a rotational speed of 25 rpm. The MPB 20.55g’s tracked design, makes it easy to maneuver on-site without hooking up a truck. Furthermore, it has a high screening efficiency and low fuel consumption. The machine can be used in many different industries, such as construction, mining, and recycling. The PRONAR MPB 20.55g mobile trommel screen is a powerful and versatile machine that can handle tough screening applications.
- Track driven for easy on-site mobility.
- Drum compatible with devices of other producers, universal design.
- Energy Efficient – Low consumption of diesel and consumables.
- Easy Operation – Desktop controls to set and monitor desired parameters.
- Low Maintenance Costs – Manufacturing uses the latest technology for fast production and precision.
- Multiple Applications – municipal waste, mold, gravel, wood chips and wood waste, the Projar MPB 20.55g will separate debris from the dirt.
- Engine*: CAT 3.6l, 90 kW (122 HP) Stage V/Tier 4 Final; Deutz 3.6l 90 kW (122 HP), Stage V/Tier 4 Final; CAT 3.6l, 90 kW (122 HP), Stage 3A
- Max Trommel Speed: 25 rpm
- Trommel dimensions (length/diameter)[FT]: 18.04/6.56
- Dimensions (length/width/height)[FT]: 34.80/9.58/11.51
- Weight [lbs]: 44092
- Effective sieve surface [YD²]: 35.64
- Loading Height [FT]: 8.85
- In-feed Hopper Capacity [YD³]: 7.84/li>