PRONAR MPB 20.55gh Mobile Trommel Screen
The PRONAR MPB 20.55gh is a heavy-duty mobile trommel screener that is track driven and has a hydraulic lifting and leveling frame so it can be raised to move over difficult terrain and leveled when the trommel screen is ready to work. The drum consists of high tensile steel, and powered by a powerful diesel engine for reliable performance. The PRONAR 20.55gh trommel screen also has a large, high-capacity feed hopper that allows it to process large volumes of material with a rotational speed of 25 rpm. The MPB 20.55gh’s tracked design and hydraulic frame, makes it easy to maneuver on-site without hooking up a truck. Furthermore, the PRONAR 20.55gh has a high screening efficiency and low fuel consumption. The machine can be used in many different industries, such as construction, mining, and recycling. The PRONAR MPB 20.55gh mobile trommel screen is a powerful and versatile machine that can handle tough screening applications.
- Track driven for easy on-site mobility.
- Hydraulic frame for mobility and leveling during processing
- Drum compatible with devices of other producers, universal design.
- Energy Efficient – Low consumption of diesel and consumables.
- Easy Operation – Desktop controls to set and monitor desired parameters.
- Low Maintenance Costs – Manufacturing uses the latest technology for fast production and precision.
- Multiple Applications – municipal waste, mold, gravel, wood chips and wood waste, the Projar MPB 20.55gh will separate debris from the dirt.
- Engine*: CAT 3.6l, 90 kW (122 HP) Stage V/Tier 4 Final; Deutz 3.6l 90 kW (122 HP), Stage V/Tier 4 Final; CAT 3.6l, 90 kW (122 HP), Stage 3A
- Max Trommel Speed: 25 rpm
- Trommel dimensions (length/diameter)[FT]: 18.04/6.56
- Dimensions (length/width/height)[FT]: 35.23/10.17/12.30
- Weight [lbs]: 45.499
- Effective sieve surface [YD²]: 35.64
- Loading Height [FT]: 8.79
- In-feed Hopper Capacity [YD³]: 7.84/li>