PRONAR MPB 20.72 Mobile Trommel Screen
The PRONAR MPB 20.72 mobile trommel screen is heavy-duty and designed for use in recycling, waste management, and construction. It features a 48.55 sq yd sieve surface and a 7.8 cyd hopper capacity, allowing for efficient processing of large volumes of material. The 20.72 trommel screen is equipped with a rotating drum that separates materials by size, making it ideal for separating waste materials, recycling construction debris, and processing topsoil. The machine has a compact design that allows it to be easily transported to different locations, making it ideal for use on construction sites, recycling centers, or in demolition projects. Additionally, the PRONAR MPB 20.72 mobile trommel sorting screen may be made according to customer requirements – round or square holes, and different plate thicknesses. Overall, the PRONAR MPB 20.72 mobile trommel screen is a powerful and reliable machine that can handle a wide range of heavy-duty tasks in recycling, waste management, and construction.
- Drum compatible with devices of other producers, universal design.
- Energy Efficient – Low consumption of diesel and consumables.
- Easy Operation – Desktop controls to set and monitor desired parameters.
- Low Maintenance Costs – Manufacturing uses the latest technology for fast production and precision.
- Multiple Applications – municipal waste, mold, gravel, wood chips and wood waste, the Projar MPB 20.72 will separate debris from the dirt.
- CAT 3.6l, 90 kW (122 HP) Stage V/Tier 4 Final; Deutz 3.6l 90 kW (122 HP), Stage V/Tier 4 Final; ABB, 55 kW (75 HP)
- Max Trommel Speed: 23 rpm
- Trommel dimensions (length/diameter)[FT]: 23.62/6.56
- Dimensions (length/width/height)[FT]: 40.38/8.36/12.86
- Weight [lbs]: 55,115
- Effective sieve surface [YD²]: 48.55
- Loading Height [FT]: 8.95
- In-feed Hopper Capacity [YD³]: 7.84/li>