PRONAR MRW 1.300 Slow Speed Shredder – Single Shaft
The Pronar MRW 1.300 single-shaft slow-speed shredder is made to operate in sizable installations. A 3 m long shaft directly connected to a 543 hp Volvo Penta diesel engine, giving it massive shredding power. The MRW 1.300 has a hydrokinetic clutch mechanism, which guarantees a power transmission efficiency of up to 95%, but can also deal with unshreddable material thanks to the system of a tilting beam with counter knives and protection on the clutch. Final shredded size can be changed to meet your needs by using steel limiters attached beneath the shaft and screens of various sizes, both of which are optional equipment. The PRONAR MRW 1.300 slow speed shredder is on a wheeled chassis for transportation on public roads.
MRW 1.300 Slow-Speed Single Shaft Shredder Features
- Easy replaceable shaft.
- Long conveyor for high piles or direct feed into trucks.
- 543 hp Volvo Penta engine for reliability.
- Shreds construction, municipal, bulky and concrete waste.
MRW 1.300 Slow-Speed Single Shaft Shredder Specifications
- Volvo Penta 405 kW, Stage V/Tier 4 Final
- Dimensions (length/width/height)[FT]: 33.26/8.33/12.05
- Weight [lbs]: 59,524
- Number of shafts: 1
- Shaft Length [FT]: 9.84
- Loading Height [FT]: 9.41
- Working chamber dimensions (length/width) [FT]: 11.97/7.21
- Hopper capacity [CYD]: 8.37