PRONAR MRW 2.1010 Slow Speed Shredder
The PRONAR MRW 2.1010 slow-speed shredder is designed for the first processing of a variety of materials, including pallets, tree-felling debris, roots, bulky materials, scrap metal, and automobile bodywork.
The MRW 2.1010 slow speed shredder is propelled by tracks, allowing for swift movement to any location on the job site. With the aid of a low-boy trailer, the machine is easily transported from site to site. A diesel engine with a 784 hp output drives the crusher. The grinding chamber is equipped with two synchronously operating shafts. The machine is very durable and made with high strength materials which allow it to go for long periods without any maintenance issues.
MRW 2.1010 Slow-Speed Shredder Features
- On caterpillar tracks for easy on-site mobility
- Easy replaceable shafts.
- Long conveyor for high piles or direct feed into trucks.
- 784 hp Volvo Penta engine for reliability.
- Shreds construction, municipal, bulky and concrete waste.
MRW 2.1010 Slow-Speed Shredder Specifications
- Volvo Penta 16.1l, 585 kW, Stage V/Tier 4 Final
- Dimensions (length/width/height)[FT]: 31.06/9.84/10.59
- Weight [lbs]: 97,003
- Number of shafts: 2
- Shaft Length [FT]: 8.00
- Loading Height [FT]: 10.59
- Working chamber dimensions (length/width) [FT]: 8.00/9.44
- Hopper capacity [CYD]: 5.88