PRONAR MRW 2.75G Slow Speed Shredder
Pronar MRW 2.75g is a mobile slow-speed shredder created for the initial step of trash shredding. An asynchronous gear with specially created programs for working with various sorts of materials is a feature of the Pronar MRW 2.75g shredder. This makes it simple to shred debris from building projects as well as municipal waste, bulky refuse, or concrete. Shafts in the cassette that are simple to swap out ensure that the machine is quickly ready to work with a variety of materials. The tracked chassis makes it possible to move around the worksite effectively without using additional equipment. The MRW 2.75g can build a tall pile and directly load trucks thanks to the long conveyor. Even with challenging materials, the Volvo Penta 7.7l 210 kW engine enables for smooth operation.
- Has tracks for easy mobility on site
- Easy replaceable shafts.
- Long conveyor for high piles or direct feed into trucks.
- 210 hp Volvo engine for reliability.
- Shreds construction, municipal, bulky and concrete waste.
- Volvo Penta 7.7l, 210 kW, Stage V
- Dimensions (length/width/height)[FT]: 21.79/8.17/9.80
- Weight [lbs]: 36,376
- Number of shafts: 2
- Shaft Length [FT]: 5.08
- Loading Height [FT]: 9.02
- Working chamber dimensions (length/width) [FT]: 5.31/7.67
- Hopper capacity [CYD]: 3.2