PRONAR MRW 2.85G Slow Speed Shredder
The PRONAR MRW 2.85g slow speed shredder is intended for pre-processing a variety of materials, including construction and municipal garbage, pallets, debris, and byproducts of tree cutting and bulky materials like roots. PRONAR MRW 2.85g has a tracked undercarriage, giving it the ability to move around the site without additional equipment, which is a significant advantage. A truck and trailer are used for road transport of machinery. The 415 horsepower motor in the PRONAR MRW 2.85g shredder is reliable and hard working. Two synchronously operating shredding shafts perform the shredding. Depending on the type of input material, the shredder operator has the option to select the shredding program. Wear-resistant steel is used for the machine’s working elements, ensuring years of trouble-free operation.
- Has tracks for easy mobility on site
- Easy replaceable shafts.
- Long conveyor for high piles or direct feed into trucks.
- 415 hp CAT engine for reliability.
- Shreds construction, municipal, bulky and concrete waste.
- CAT C9.3B, 310 kW, Stage V/Tier 4 Final; CAT C9, 280 kW, Tier 3)
- Dimensions (length/width/height)[FT]: 25.44/8.36/10.62
- Weight [lbs]: 58,157
- Number of shafts: 2
- Shaft Length [FT]: 5.57
- Loading Height [FT]: 9.94
- Working chamber dimensions (length/width) [FT]: 5.64/7.67
- Hopper capacity [CYD]: 3.92