PRONAR MRW 2.85H Slow Speed Shredder
The Pronar MRW 2.85H Slow-Speed Shredder is intended for pre-processing all types of materials, including construction and municipal garbage, pallets, debris, and tree-felling waste as well as roots and bulky objects. The PRONAR MRW 2.85H slow speed shredder’s on-site mobility and its capacity to be easily transferred to any location, is a key benefit. A truck and trailer are used for road transport of machinery. A diesel engine with a 415 hp engine is powerful but efficient. In the working chamber, two shredding shafts run synchronously to shred materials. Depending on the kind of feed material, the MRW 2.85H has the option to select the control program for maximum performance and optimum shredding throughput. The PRONAR MRW 2.85H slow speed shredder is made of high grade materials, ensuring years of trouble-free operation.
MRW 2.85H Slow-Speed Shredder Features
- Easy replaceable shafts.
- Long conveyor for high piles or direct feed into trucks.
- 415 hp CAT engine for reliability.
- Shreds construction, municipal, bulky and concrete waste.
MRW 2.85H Slow-Speed Shredder Specifications
- CAT C9.3B, 310 kW, Stage V/Tier 4 Final; ABB, 250 kW + 22 kW
- Dimensions (length/width/height)[FT]: 24.11/8.44/8.98
- Weight [lbs]: 47,399
- Number of shafts: 2
- Shaft Length [FT]: 5.57
- Loading Height [FT]: 8.13
- Working chamber dimensions (length/width) [FT]: 5.64/7.67
- Hopper capacity [CYD]: 3.92